Friday, January 20, 2012

Why would I do this?


I am currently trying to finish up a degree in neuroscience (officially biomedical engineering… doing basic motor control and behavioral research; mostly statistical analysis, experimentation and modeling).  Because of this, and a desire to get back into the electronical hobby I previously enjoyed, I have decided it would be in my best interests to document the little projects I design and fabricate.  It is my hope that the projects to come will indicate some useful talents to round out my professional representation, reflecting the training and talents which wouldn't be obvious from my CV.

Of course, it is considerably more likely that I will post inconsequential blinking-light projects (only slightly more likely than the possibility that this will be my last post).

No comments: